Welcome to ECJB Computer Services
Looking for a computer geek? Ready to throw your $2000 paperweight out the window? Let me help.
I do repair, reinstalls, tutorials, web sites, and more.
Murphy's Law says, "whatever can go wrong, will go wrong." This definitely holds true for computers. I have more than 30 years of computer experience and am self-taught. Whatever you need, if you don't know how to do it, I can usually find out how. I also attempt to use freeware (free software) as much as possible. My prices are very reasonable, especially for the amount of effort I take in doing the job right and preserving all your personal information. Even if you need a new hard drive or operating system reinstall, I will most likely be able to retrieve all your files beforehand, unless the hard drive is completely unreadable.
I can do remote maintenance using software to control your machine.
As long as you can set up the software, I can do just about anything you need without a house call as long as the patient is still working.
I can teach you what you want or need to know.
I've learned by the seat of my pants, by trial and error, reading manuals, seeing what works and what doesn't. I've had the role of a tutor in a college setting. I am patient and can give you the benefit of our years of experience. I can teach you what you want or need to know, as long as you are willing to learn.
About ECJB Computer Services
If it can be fixed, I'll do my best to fix it. If it can't, I'll tell you your options. If it's my fault, I'll take care of it. I also provide 1 month warranty support related to your problem for free.
I believe in doing everything in my power to satisfy the customer, and going beyond the stated specifications if I think it will help the customer. I put 100% effort into everything I do.
I work from home as a self-employed individual. I am on disability because of vision problems and other issues and can not drive. I am in the Atlantic City, NJ area, and have been satisfying customers for several years now. Because I can not drive, if you require my services at your location, you will need to pick me up.
My dad installed a new video card, but didn't seat it properly. When he turned the PC on, Windows did a BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) on load, even after reseating the card. In a panic, he took the computer to where he got the card (Best Buy). They told him his OS was corrupt and needed to be reinstalled, and he'd lose everything on his drive. He didn't want that, so they said it would take a month and $200 to fix it and get it back to him. I told him to give it to me. Within 2 hours I had it back in his hands with no data loss.
For more customer reviews, see my reviews on Google Maps.
ECJB Computer Services, LLC
(609) 641-8241 (fax)
2528 Tilton Road, #97
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234
Call for appointment.
|Email:||email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org|
About Our Services
- My rate is $30 per billed hour. I do not necessarily (but may) bill for all time spent working on your job. Web pages are also $30 per page.
- Any required parts are extra, including any tax and shipping. I round the numbers to the nearest $5, which may be either up or down, depending on the price.
- I offer a one month warranty on work done, and will return for additional problems in the event of continued problems relating to the issue for the visit. If the cause is operator error or is outside my control (such as ISP issues), I may bill for my time.
- I offer refunds if the problem is not resolved at my discretion. I do all that I can to ensure that I have happy customers. Happy customers tell others about my services, so I want my customers to be satisfied.
- Ask about enabling remote administration. If you have a working Internet connection (and functioning computer) you can likely receive my services without a house call. You may also arrange for me to work on your machine during off hours when it is more convenient for you to have me work remotely. The remote service uses Hamachi (an encrypted Virtual Private Network), and RealVNC, which actually does the remote control of your computer. I can walk you through the setup of the software. During the set up process, I walk you through configuring it so it only listens to the encrypted nework or your local network, so there is no way your machine is vulnerable with this software. If you wish to install the software, the pages for the software are www.hamachi.cc and www.realvnc.com and my instruction page is at www.ecjb.net/vnc.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call me at (609) 641-3141, or email me at ecjb at ecjb dot net. Please put "[Service Query]" in the start of the subject line of any email so that I do not miss it.
Thank you, God bless you, and have a wonderful day! Thank you for choosing ECJB Computer Services!
Pay for Services Using PayPal or Google Checkout
Use the form below to pay for services after contacting me.
|Per Hour Service|
The Fine Print
See "Service Descriptions" for fees and general policies. ECJB Computer Services, LLC is registered with the state of New Jersey.
Service guarantee or policy
I offer a one-month warranty on services. Parts warranties are referred back to the place of purchase. Used parts have no warranty, except if the seller offers one.
Your personal information is not shared with anyone, and is solely used for me to contact you and billing tracking.
I have a certificate from the state of New Jersey for my business registration as well as for sales and use tax. I do not collect sales tax directly, but pay it out of the fees charged.